Friday, June 5, 2009

What are the Best Soap Making Ingredients?


Hello again! In this post I will give you a list of the most commonly used soap making ingredients available.

As you probably already know, I've been making soap for quite some time and have actually been selling my soaps for some time too. This is how I found out just how important the soap making ingredients you use for your soaps really are!


Most Popular Soap Making Ingredients:
  1. Dye blocks. You will need these dye blocks to give color to your soaps. You can choose any color available. This is based on personal taste and style.
  2. Fragrance oils. These oils give aroma to your soaps. There are tons of different fragrance oils available (see soap making ingredients url link above for list and where to buy them for cheap).
  3. Natural moisturizing oils. These oils can vary from Castor oil, Olive oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, or Avocado oil (see soap making ingredients url link above for more information on these oils).
  4. Lye. This is an essential soap making ingredient.
I actually use these soap making ingredients myself when I prepare my soaps and can tell you they enable you to make tons of awesome smelling, healthy, and really pretty soaps!


Photo by soapylovedeb

No comments:

Post a Comment